At BaiMed Podiatry, we diagnose and treat disorders of the foot, ankle and lower leg to restore optimal function.
Make an appointment
What we treat
Did you know your feet and lower limbs affect your posture, influence how you walk, cause bone and joint disorders, and contribute to soft tissue and muscular pathologies, neurological and circulatory disorders?
- Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
- Arch and forefoot pain
- Chronic ankle pain
- Knee pain and shin splints
- Calf and Achilles injuries
- Paediatric flat foot
- Severs disease and Osgood Schlatters disease
BaiMed Podiatry offers a comprehensive range of treatment, therapy and recommendations for both amateur and professional athletes, as well as non-sporting clients.
- Lower limb biomechanical assessment and injury screening
- Injury diagnosis and management
- Video gait analysis, strength and range of motion testing
- Sports specific footwear assessment
- Paediatric pain and injury
- Orthotics and orthotic reviews