Train alongside Dragons star Trent Merrin in a brand new program developed by NSW State of Origin and Dragons Physiotherapist, Dan Lawson.
This program has been created in association with Disability Sporting Organisations and leading Strength and Conditioning coaches for people of all abilities!
Don’t let social isolation and distancing keep you from being great. Follow our 6-week program along with Trent Merrin to work on your physical health and capacity which will enable you to effectively access your community, social and recreational activities. This program is an effective tool and strategy to combat any ill effects on your physical and mental health associated with social distancing by supporting you to continue achieving your goals. It’s easy to follow with video demonstrations, audio and written instructions.
Individualised programs are also available by request (NDIS participants included) – Develop something personalised and work one on one with the BaiMed team that includes current NSW State of Origin Physios, Illawarra Hawks NBL Performance team, Alex Volkanovski’s Performance team, NRL St George Illawarra Dragons Physio as well as overseeing multiple athletes on their road to Tokyo 2021.
- Cost of the program when paying privately is $50
- Cost of the program under NDIS plans including full assistance via phone and email is $300 (no out of pocket expense)
- Funded under Core Support Line Item:
- 0125 Participation In Community, Social And Civic Activities
Support Category 4
Assistance with social and community participation
- BaiMed will provide an invoice for those self-managed. If plan managed we will require your plan manager details.
For further details or enquiries about an Individualised Program please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0417 669 415.