To be the leader of exceptional patient end to end experience for BaiMed Clinics. To organise appointments, facilitate enquiries, accept payments, re-booking.
Be the standard of Pride of Place for the clinics, maintaining a Covid safe environment for all patients and staff.
- Ensure that Start of Day, General Duties and End of Day procedures are followed carefully.
- Liaise with the Manager on all matters relating to safety and efficiency within the Practice.
- Exercise confidentiality in regard to patient care and all aspects of the practice
- Patient arrival – inform of delays; answer telephone calls promptly and courteously; pass on messages promptly to appropriate person
- Manage daily incoming and outgoing mail, email and faxes; type and file outgoing correspondence, scanning as required
- Update records as directed; ensure investigation reports downloaded for checking, response and follow up
- Advise patients of credit and billing policies; issue invoices and receipts; process payments; prepare banking and reconcile; maintain petty cash records.
- Update patient records and information as required
- Batching and follow up of Medicare claims
- Banking – daily reconciliations and bank deposits
- Errands to bank, post office, other as required
- Photocopying; faxing; scanning and stocking tasks; ensure reception and waiting areas are clean and tidy; ordering of office stock
- Other duties as requested by Business Manager, practitioners or team members
- To actively participate in general staff meetings
- To attend training sessions in-house and external courses when required
- Some availability to fill in when staff away on annual, personal or other leave
Qualifications, skills, experience & competencies
- Demonstrated patient-focused approach in service provision with genuine empathy and interest in their needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-presented, friendly and courteous
- Represent the practice in a confident and positive manner at all times
- Undertake all duties in a diligent manner, with honesty and integrity
- Maintain absolute confidentiality regarding patient and practice information
- Have a vigilant attitude to accuracy, being prepared to double check as necessary
- Work cooperatively and independently
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise and organise, with attention to detail
- Demonstrate commitment to ongoing professional development
We are looking for a team member for our Nowra clinic but positions may also be available to cover all clinics.