Content of the workshop will include:
– Exercises for preventing and relieving pelvic and low back pain in pregnancy.
– Abdominal and pelvic floor exercises and breathing coordination for later in pregnancy and early postpartum period.
– Active birth techniques, when and how to use them.
– Issues that can arise from birth physically and how to manage them.
– Postnatal recovery and what to expect from your postpartum body.
There will also be time for asking any questions you may have as well.
The cost of the Workshop will be $50 and if you have private cover you are more than welcome to use it.
Currently numbers will be capped at 10 people to ensure we are maintaining appropriate spatial distancing rules. If you would like to reserve a spot please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 42950707