BaiMed will be hosting a series of Live Q&A sessions with Sam Craddock who will be discussing the 4 P’s for Bumps and Women’s Health.
We’ll be going LIVE on our BaiMed Facebook & Instagram accounts. Our next session will be on Wednesday 13 October at 7:30pm with Sam and Jess on PUBERTY covering;
- What to expect in terms of physical changes
- Periods – the run down on what happens hormonally as a cycle
- Period tracking in terms of mood, physical symptoms and more
- How puberty and becoming a woman impacts physical activity and athletic performance
- Places to reach out to for guidance (that aren’t Mum)
These sessions will be live and interactive so please lock it into your calendar so you can have your questions about women’s health answered.